Tuesday, January 11, 2011

INSOMNIA...

We have had the fabulous luck of snow days this week, and I am grateful...for more reasons than one. I have had insomnia for 3 days now. I CAN'T STOP thinking and worrying about everything that is happening in our lives. Jack Taylor has decided to go back to school - which is AMAZING and WONDERFUL. Jack Taylor's parent's (my wonderful inlaws) have decided to move five hours away from us. February is the month that we get news that could make some decisions that would change the rest of our lives. There is a new idea on the table - one that is NOT my first choice, but may be the right choice - but it is to postpone ivf for a year to let JT get through school, and to save more money. I can't IMAGINE waiting another year. I can't imagine trying to cope with all of infertility's challenges for another year. I can't imagine waiting to do ivf, then experiencing a failed ivf. I wish that we could just be one of those couples that starts to worry when they conceive NOT worry about conceiving. There is so much on my mind. Maybe I will have a murder she wrote marathon to help me relax. Hope you like my blog reno.

No comments:

Post a Comment